ICI FinTech Forum: Introduction to Stablecoins
ICI’s FinTech Forum series of webinars, which is designed to inform members and policymakers about digital assets and emerging technology developments in financial services, continues this month with a session covering the evolving stablecoin landscape. Topics include:
- Introduction to stablecoins, timeline, and evolution
- Current state of the stablecoin market
- Business models, use cases, and applications of stablecoins
- Regulation and compliance challenges
- Outlook for the stablecoin market
This webinar is available free of charge and is open to the media. Unable to attend live? All registrants will receive a link to the recording.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICI Conference Division at 202-326-5968 or firstname.lastname@example.org.