Thank you for attending the 2022 Investment Management Conference!
On behalf of ICI, participants, and sponsors, a big “thank you!” to everyone who made our Investment Management Conference a success. We hope that you will join us next year on March 19–22.
Health and Safety
- Attendees and guests must:
- be fully vaccinated,
- agree to a health and safety acknowledgment, and
- submit daily self-health assessments.
- Masking is recommended (we will follow federal, state, and local guidelines for current masking mandates).
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue and meeting space.
- Events will be socially distanced or held outside, where appropriate.
Who should attend?
We welcome everyone who serves the investment management industry in any way. This conference offers valuable content and networking opportunities for industry professionals, including asset managers, service providers, board members, and legal and compliance personnel.
Don’t miss the return of one of ICI’s most popular events—the IMC is the place to find out the latest in regulatory and industry trends. Check out the program to see the lineup of speakers and panels.
- Preconference volunteer activity benefiting a local domestic violence shelter
- General sessions covering regulatory developments, including ESG, proxy matters, and fund disclosure; analyzing and responding to cyberattacks; and SEC examinations and enforcement
- Multiple concurrent sessions featuring panels on trends in non–mutual fund products, fund board matters, the current legislative outlook, innovation in financial offerings, fund civil litigation, and current compliance challenges
- Welcome networking reception featuring celebrity look-alikes, live music, photo booth, beer and wine tastings, and more!
ICI’s Investment Management Conference is open to members of the media. Press registration opens January 25. If you are a member of the press and would like to attend this conference, you may register online as a member of the press. For questions, please contact Olivia Caverly at 202-326-5945 or email@example.com.